Sunday, January 09, 2022

Bonus day

I had thought that Natalie was getting on a plane at 6 this morning, but it turns out it's at 6 tomorrow morning, so we got a bonus day. Mary, Natalie and I went for walk this afternoon, not all that long after I returned from splitting two sets with Adam over 2:15 (a long two sets). Now my calves are twitching a little bit from the exertion of it, and I am excitedly awaiting the Korean takeout we are getting.

Meanwhile, Graham has had a very full weekend with a big robotics event and not one but two Quiz Bowl tournaments. Yesterday was a less competitive tournament, so Graham was the dominant player on his team and finished 6th out of 104 players in terms of points. Today is more like an all-star tournament against top-notch competition from all up and down the Eastern seaboard, so all of East's key players have showed up. We look forward to hearing it recounted over dinner.

No comments: