Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Slow day in the city

In Manhattan today, not much to report, unless you count this big lunk all dressed in hockey gear, probably Rangers I guess -- skates, goalie gloves -- walking out onto the grass in Bryant Park (behind the library), sitting on a chair and reading a newspaper. Maybe the Post. And yes, I looked in the direction he was looking, and yes, there was a camera crew. 3 guys in all, with facial hair. So who knows, maybe it was for YouTube, maybe it's for an indie film, deeply ironic, or maybe it's for a television commercial. By now, same diff.

Later I ran into little Ms RyeandFlax, who informed me that her decided response to her mid-life crisis will be to leave her Big 4 accounting firm and go to an investment bank. Personally, I think she's just early stage in her crisis. Time will tell.

No comments: