Friday, May 04, 2007

Growing old pains

In the shower this morning, I realized my razor was in the medicine cabinet. As I stepped out of the shower onto the glorified towel that serves us slackers as a bathmat, I tried to gain some leverage with the foot still in the tub and slipped -- catching myself on the shower enclosure with my arm, which is now suspiciously sore.

I used to have no comprehension of how anyone could slip in the shower. Now I get it. I suppose if we had managed the multiple risks involved a little more proactively, I'd be in better shape. Which goes to show you that consultantese is good for something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd think you'd be more stable with your tripod-like self.

Anonymous said...

Should I be concerned that there has not been a new entry since Friday? Hope all is OK in grouseland...