Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blowing the doors off!




Grousereaders, I just wanted to let you know that thanks to a phenomenal $500 gift from one of our Yankee donors, I've now blown past my initial goal to raise $500 towards a cure for diabetes and have raised it to $2000. Again, I'll be riding 30 hilly New Jersey miles in the heat of summer to earn these ducats.

On a somewhat more somber note, the scorecard in our traditional Northerner vs. Southerner (regional affiliation is defined by where you went to high school) contest stands at:

$650 North
$250 South

My fellow southerners, I say to you now, are we going to let these smug bastards walk all over us in the race to cure Diabetes? The corract answer: "Hell no! We too will have a voice in supporting research to ameliorate and end the suffering of 20 million Americans (and that's just the Americans!)." Step right up and show your pride with a donation.

ps. Northerners. Don't let those rebs get the best of you. Donate here.

Europeans, midwesterners, emerging markets representatives, extraterrestrials, doppelgangers, pets and golems may give at this location.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I blew all my money on male enhancement cream.

Anonymous said...

So its true yankees are better endowed?