Thursday, February 17, 2005

A big day!

Things are moving here in the heart of NJ, my friends. Here at work, we're pulling together a fat "deliverable" out of a hodgepodge of documents made in various Microsoft apps: from Word to Powerpoint to Visio to Excel. Delight! The client always loves it when we break out the pictures and the color. But first we have to pass it by our boss, so he can sprinkle holy water on it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, it looks like 20 months of wrangling with the delevopers over our back fence is coming to a close. We've beat them down pretty good, got some reasonable concessions, but still there's gonna be a McMansion kinda thing I can see out my back window where now I gots trees. At least I won't have to go to meetings.

Also, all you NC people. I see you're coming by the site and I asked you a question. Are you going to be in the Triangle for Memorial Day? Is that too much to ask? Let me know.

Sorry no real with today.

No comments: