Wednesday, February 16, 2005

All that traffic

Lots of people coming by the grouse today, can't figure it out. Because I was making fun of the press blitz around the swimsuit issue yesterday? That's pretty sad.

One kindly lad, terms himself the Hittite, seems to have misunderstood me. It's not that I'm shocked that SI can make $10 mln off the swimsuit issue. My point is that $10 million is not money. The guy in the office across from me is probably worth 30. The point is that it's not news.

Here's the big news. Last night Graham started making guttural consonant sounds, either a "g" or a "k" followed by an unaccented schwa. I had never heard him making these sounds. And then, when I started saying "daadaa" to him, he responded "daadaa." He's working on it. When he speaks, you'll know.

No comments: