Sunday, December 04, 2022

Full day

As expected, a full day. A bruch party at the Shanzer-Losos's where I ate a lot of bagels, lox and whitefish salad but shied away from the salad and fruit, because I am just like that. Then tennis with Adam.

Really not much to report. Am watching the news of rising COVID numbers in Europe etc. with a sense of resignation but also continual thankfulness that I live in the South so it's never really too cold to do a lot of stuff outdoors, and also that I am pretty well stocked up on books. By contrast, I just looked at the weather for Juneau and it looks less auspicious up there for Natalie. Later in the week one day has a high of 18 and a low of 13. I was gonna call Natalie today but it's sunny with a high of 32 so I am going to assume she is out adventuring somewhere, making use of the Sunday.

I have been very carefully husbanding video content, not blowing through serieses just because I like them. Instead, I am kind of treating my portfolio of TV shows as if it were the good old days when they showed shows once a week, so I'm watching one episode or so a week of the various things that I'm watching (The Crown, Derry Girls, Ozark, Counterpart, Call My Agent, I think that's it). So they each last for a while. Last night Graham was home for dinner and then we watched a couple of episodes of Bob's Burgers. Rascal lay on the couch behind my head and for a while I was resting my head on her as if she was literally a pillow. That's a good cat.


No comments: