Sunday, April 12, 2020

Maintaining discipline

A bit of ennui setting in from day after day of sameness. Praise the lord I was able to sneak out and play tennis with Z yesterday (we each served with separate balls, never touching the other's [insert joke here]), and I wear a glove on my serve toss hand for extra moral high ground when Mary might be tempted to say something.

All throughout America and around the world it looks like people are sick to death of social/physical distancing, and as it seems to be working a little - even though the corpses keep piling up in reefer trucks in NYC - there is pushback and signs of slipping discipline.

I have all these projects around the house and I don't feel like doing any of them, but I guess I need to get off of my ass and go do some of them, particularly because -- since I am having trouble with my glasses, it's hard for me to read. The need to balance my glasses funny puts pressure on the bridge of my nose and digs into the flesh there.

OK. Gonna go do this stuff that's hanging over my head. First the dam, then the gutters, then the grout in Graham's tub (yeah right. We'll see about that last one).

I will likely feel better if I can get some of this stuff done.

There's also this tub of documents from the last time we dredged the lake back in 2001. Jack gave them to me several years ago.

Apologies, by the way, for the banality of this post. Seems like I had something interesting to write about in my brain yesterday, but forgot what it was.


1 comment:

STEVE WILSON said...

DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
DO NOT KEEP YOUR FINANCIAL BURDEN TO YOURSELF CONTACT US NOW FOR ANY KIND OF LOAN AT A LOW INTEREST OF 2%. stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com whatsapp: +16673078785, company website: https://stevewilsonfinancialloanfirm.weebly.com

Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Our leading goal is to help you get the service you deserve, Our Loan program is the quickest.

We give out loan in any currency of your choice Yuan, Dollar, Thai baht, Euro, Dinar, etc} and duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).
Do you need any kind of loan and have low credit score, Have you find it difficult to get loans from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is STEVE WILSON LOAN FIRM.

The terms and conditions are very reasonable and considerate.
We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Xmas Loans, Business Loans, Debt Consolidation Loans, Personal Loans, Car loans, Hotel loans, Student loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @2% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies.

Interested applicants should Contact us via email:stevewilsonloanfirm@gmail.com. whatsapp:+16673078785 Apply and be free from financial bondage.
company website: https://stevewilsonfinancialloanfirm.weebly.com