Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I repeat myself when under stress


As this blog drags on and on and blends with my day, I realize that it incurs more and more the same repetition risks that conversation does: "Have I blogged this story before?" I ask myself. Time was I might have combed the archives to see, but it's too hard: the naming conventions for stories aren't normalized, I cant' be certain of a keyword occurence if I search on it.

So I blather on. And you, fair reader, have the same options you would have if you were talking to me at a party and I was going on about some shit from back in the day, though at a real party might be able to eyeball a tray of hushpuppies or perhaps a Cheerwine over my left shoulder. So the blog is in the end a written form of conversation in which I talk about life, the peanut gallery talks about penis enhancement, and pay them no mind. And lord knows I repeat myself in conversation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redundant, repetitive perseveration may be a sign of impaired cerebral blood flow. You should lay off the enhancement products until your cardiovascular system is able to support the added demands of your member.

Anonymous said...

As a loyal grouse reader I too have become annoyed with this poster and his constant nonsense regarding enhancement creme. Ok, maybe it was funny the first couple of posts, but 75 posts later I find myself hardened by its presence. Obviously this is an individual with a lot of time (and creme) on his hands.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Those enhancement jokes get funnier and better every time, just like all the comments.

Anonymous said...

An earlier post was excited by the number of hits, could over half of them have been from the enhancement freak?