Monday, March 21, 2005

Running low

Was freaked out all weekend because I thought that my evident Carpal Tunnel Syndrome might be of the "gnarled up hands for the rest of your life" variant. A colleague assures me that they're not that far gone, though I've clearly booked time with the doctor not in vain. There is funky pain coursing around my pinkies and forearms.

So why am I typing so much doggeral, you may ask yourself. Because by now I feel contractually obligated to produce blogtext. Even with little to comment on. I cannot sacrifice my few, proud readers, even though I got two separate emails over the weekend from people saying that they read my blog and therefore feel in touch with me. Would that it were the case. There's more to me than meets the blog, of that you can be assured.

No comments: