Friday, March 04, 2005

Looking for birth certificate

Natalie's gotta get registered for Kindergarten next week, and to sign her up we need her birth certificate, so Mary sent me on a mission to our files to track it down. I'm a fairly archival person, so I thought I'd find it somewhere, but not yet.

Here's what I did find:

  • Model releases from a 1995-7 photo project
  • Letters from as far back as 1986
  • Trivial receipts from many tax years
  • Mary's college and grad school transcripts
  • Course materials for 1994 teaching gig
  • Student evaluations
  • High quality paper like we used to print resumes on
  • Very cute pictures of me and Mary from Tanya and Jamey's wedding, 1992

    And, best of all
  • Certificate of completion of course for birthing a child (Natalie)
Which is just pathetic.

No comments: