Monday, November 13, 2023

A nearly perfect weekend

After a fairly exhausting trip to New York we had a pretty perfect weekend here at the house. I went to my meeting first thing Saturday morning but otherwise didn't leave the house. Instead, Mary and I worked around the house getting ready for this morning's expected arrival of Bobby and Julie's boy Thomas to put in these long-delayed closets upstairs. We moved a bunch of stuff around and also got rid of some. Could have been more, but some. Then I got up on the roof and got the season's first tranche of leaves down.

Through all of this, we argued not a whit.

Graham was almost stranded in Charlottesville when his ride lost his keys but they figured it out. A locksmith showed up and got him a new fob then and there. Didn't know that could be done.

Finally booked my ticket for Colorado in January.

Gotta go get ready for the day.


ps. Later in the day I learned that I had missed Amy's Barbie movie party out at the Farmhouse. Bummer. 

No comments: