Thursday, November 17, 2022

Another ridiculous nightmare

Very early this morning, right before I woke up around 5 to pee, I had a dream that the Whole Foods near our house was unexpectedly closing. I figured this out because I went in and all the shelves were completely barren, except for some of the produce along the wall. Nobody had a good answer why this was happening. There was something about refrigerated cases on the (non-existent) second floor dripping down, but that was pretty much it. Nobody could tell me what might come next.

I was somewhat comforted by the fact that we have a Trader Joe's, Wegman's, Aldi, and a couple of Harris Teeters nearby, to say nothing of the Food Lions. But not really. It was pretty sad, for some reason, despite the fact that Whole Foods sucks in so many ways.

No comments: