Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sightings

  • I wasn't sure what the tooth fairy should give Graham, a dollar or 50 cents.  Mary said he had asked for "a whole dollar," so I went with that, folding it up neatly and putting it in the plastic tooth necklace they had given him at school.  I had five dimes that I put down somewhere else.  In the morning, Graham said "Look what the tooth fairy gave me," and showed us the dollar and the fifty, which he had come across somewhere.  I guess the temptation to dissemble about money starts very early.
  • I rode my bike out to Lambertville today.  Good ride.  When I got there, I noticed for the first time that there was  a fencing academy out there.  Also archery lessons.  So I guess we can feel pretty secure.  I ended up with linguine with clam sauce at the local pizzeria, though I found myself coveting the veal or chicken parms these dudes were laying into.  Next time.

No comments: