Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Highlights

  • The geese, absent of traditional predators, have been rather emboldened here in the Garden State.  Running along Carnegie Lake, the parents stood close by their chicks and hissed and did a little dance with their necks, rather than give ground to the rather bigger me.
  • Graham selected Babar's Castle for tonight's reading, telling me that we were going to have to read the books about moving many times "so I can understand what it's like to move."  If only we had elephant-shaped medieval armor and secret passages where we're going.
  • After one week on the market, our house has now had at least 20 real prospects as well as a dozen-odd curious neighbors and 40-50 brokers tramp through it.  And it still looks clean. Which makes me wonder how I got myself bossed into taking off my shoes when I come in the house.

No comments: