Sunday, October 18, 2020

Struggles

 A very mediocre day on the court. Lost 6-4, 7-5. Lots of double faults, which gave rise to a lot of negative self-talk. At one point in time I was feeling kinda shitty about something and I asked what the score was, and Z tells me I'm up 40-love.

But I stuck it out through the second set though because it didn't very neighborly to deprive Adam of the pleasure of taking two sets off of me, and then I tied it up 5-5 before crumbling at the end. It was definitely a bad light day; it was hard to see the ball coming in and out of the shady side of the court. We'll be back at it late Tuesday.

Later, I went canvassing out near Burlington. It was frustrating that they sent me out to hit houses that had literally been canvassed the day before. If it was gonna be like that, they shoulda told me to stay home and work on the sink upstairs, which really needs to be unclogged and has for some time.

No comments: