Saturday, November 30, 2019

Tesla moment

So I was walking through the parking lot  after buying some stuff at Staples, and as I came round to the back of my car to open the hatch a guy in a black Tesla stopped and looked at me. We made eye contact and my mind was whirring trying to figure out if I knew him and that was why he had stopped. He looked kind of like my old colleague Steve (who lives in Providence) or this guy Jerry from out at Graham's martial arts studio, but of course it wasn't either of them.

It dawned on me that he had stopped because he had seen me and wasn't sure I had heard him. I may or may not have, but it didn't matter because I knew I was stopping to put things in the back of my car, but he had no clue.

I'm pretty sure that's what went down there. It was very considerate of him to stop. He pulled forward, and it was done.

No comments: