Monday, September 09, 2019

Home Improvements for Dummies

There was a copy of this book sitting out on our coffee table. I had taken it off the shelf and put it there for some reason before we went to the Northeast in August, but had forgotten why it was there. Then, sometime last week, I remembered that it was because I had to fix something in Graham's toilet, the black plastic floatie mechanism, not the clapper (I have long since mastered that one).

In a moment of pride I mentioned to Mary that I had remembered why I had the book out and she looked at me and, in perfect deadpan, said: "I don't know why we even have that book in our house." We both like to had fell out laughing.

There is really nothing much better to making your spouse crack up hard. After a couple of decades it ain't always easy.

1 comment:

Laraib said...

wolf oven repair orange county This is such a great resource that you providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.