Monday, October 05, 2009

My new room

Signed a lease and got keys to the new office today. Now it just remains to figure out how to handle phone and internet service.

At home in the PM, was snoozing lightly on the couch while Graham showed me something he was building with cardboard blocks, when my phone rang. It was some fast-talking consultant interested in perhaps subleasing the other room in my office. That was quick, I thought. He was not all that convinced when I described the lack of a window as a "feature", but I think he liked the price. I'll meet him tomorrow. We shall see.

Now to bed. Throat is sore. This is supposed to be my vacation week and I have three meetings tomorrow before noon. One of them involves good coffee, at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you save space in the other room in your new office for enhancement cream storage?