Thursday, March 26, 2009

A couple of things that suck

  1. The Riverside School in Princeton conducts "code blue" exercises to prepare for the extremely unlikely eventuality of a shooter incident at a freakin elementary school. Members of the pre-K class were ushered into the bathroom, where the lights were turned off and they were told to hide. This is for four and five year olds, mind you. Rank idiocy which is not shared by other elementary schools in the same system, and Principle Michael Cirullo has been apprised of his stupidity in person.

  2. I created a hotmail account so I could send out messages related to an upcoming high school reunion, and Microsoft wants to hassle me about how many messages I can send out to prove I'm not a spammer. I was stupid. I should have known to just set up another yahoo or gmail account. Avoid the curses of Redmond whenever you may.

No comments: