Monday, February 11, 2008

About a cat


Natalie is very close to getting a cat or two, but we're not going to let on for a while. We have a little kitty scorecard in place and will give her a chance to earn a cat by getting more pluses than minuses.

For me, frankly, I think she has earned one just by saying that she is going to quit baton. I have communicated my feelings about baton in the past, and though my mom - as a former twirler herself - may object, I never saw my daughter doing that for long. I want her to play ultimate.

But, for today, we have conceptual agreement amongst spouses that a feline may soon be forthcoming, and that's enough. Could it be that her heart will be fulfilled in its wish for a Turkish Van, the swimming cat? Doubt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is your baton? Has it been twirled lately? If not, I know where to get some EC on the down low.