Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Updates


Picked up my new glasses today. Am mildly, perhaps embarassingly naively, surprised at how they make things bigger, as well as better. As our frequent guest commentator may point out, perhaps they will make my penis bigger as well.

Just snapped up a lobster sandwich at Bouley's takeout place in Tribeca. The bread tastes almost like pound cake.



Am totally obsessing about Antony, of Antony and the Johnsons fame. When we first saw him in that Leonard Cohen tribute film, I thought he was a total freak. Which I guess he is. But then we got the soundtrack and I started listening to his song over and over again. Transcendent. The dude sings his soul out. Have ordered CD (like the Troglodyte I am) and will obsess about him further.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately your member will only look bigger to you with your new glasses. Unless you let whoever is looking wear your new spectacles. Remember to use your male enhancement cream because "Esse quam videri".