Wednesday, June 22, 2005

One last chance to give me your money

Time's running out to sponsor me for the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure in Princeton this June 26, where I will be joining my colleagues Cyrus, Webb, and Gerry to ride 30 hilly miles in Princeton's arduous outback to raise money for diabetes research. I know it's not really much of a distance, but it's the thought that counts.

It's already a team effort. Webb cleaned up my bike real good, Cyrus lent me a bike rack. I've been riding.

There's still time to SPONSOR ME and help raise needed money for research. Suggested contribution is $20, though you may go crazy or sane as you wish.

Note how the South and North are vying for dominance among my supporters. Who will win?

Current sponsors Team
Me South-North
My mom South
Joshua Stein South
John Fox South
George Berridge Jr. North
Robert Crabill South
Niklaus "Boyzu" Steiner South
Hilary Jewett North

Verbal Commitments:
Felice Marantz and David Kamien North

No comments: