Monday, April 26, 2010

Glen Heights' finest under fire

Some tea party half brain has taken it upon him/herself to attach Glen Heights's own Eric Stein, currently working insane hours in DC to get a viable Consumer Financial Protection Agency up and running.  Please visit the site here and join me in injecting a note of sense into these dimwits' heads.

By the way, I must say that I find shocking the level of utterly brainless uniformity in the commenting of nitwits outraged by the bailouts all across this great, so-called world wide web of ours.  I really wonder if some master spammer hasn't just gone out and written some little script-bots that troll the web looking for places to leave comments and write things like:  "Lets hang the whole lot of the thieving bankers with the bindings of our pocket constitutions" or "Food labeling is tyranny" or "I wear my pistol in this visible holster just in case that communist darkie president happens by."  Obviously it's not me who does this, because I don't have the verbal facility for reductive vitriol, but you know what I mean.

No comments: