Sunday, September 06, 2020

A book

A friend of mine recently suggested that I turn my blog into a book. I thought about his suggestion some more while out riding yesterday in Chatham County (36 miles, at about 12 mph on average -- in answer to your query, Z). I started thinking in terms of how I could break it down into chapters on finance, health -- physical and mental, blah blah blah blah blah. And how it all interrelates as a whole. My whole philosophy of life!

It could be... fascinating. Or, it could be the most pompous and unbearable piece of shit ever. Mansplaining the universe at scale. We'll have to see if it happens. Right now I need to go change the sheets on the bed and then take a buzzer to my head, then I've got to try to track down some Soda Stream CO2 cartridges (apparently they are in short supply, which might force me to go to the store to buy bottles of seltzer, gasp!). Many other chores to do, plus reading, swimming, phone calls, perhaps a nap.

Do I have time for a book?

No comments: