Friday, October 25, 2013

Vitamins

Mary has been in the habit of picking out multi-vitamins for me, and I trust her, absolutely.  So when, a year or two back, she came back from the drug store with a multi that said "Men's Senior" on it, I didn't take offense, even though on the face of it it seemed a couple of decades premature.  I figured she had done some sort of research that had told her that was the one for me.



But when she brought back a bottle that said "Men's Mature" on it yesterday, I had to wonder:  what's the difference. So I figured I would look on the labels to see what the difference was.

Alas, the print size is too small for me to read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The use of additional vitamins with enhancement cream is clearly superfluous, tolerated only for the sake of marital harmony.

Dominick said...

Everyone should make sure that they are living healthy and good life. But in this world there are many people who are facing some problems for the lacks vitamins and antioxidants. So, they should take r-alpha lipoic acid canada because this is the super antioxidant and it has done everything that our body need. Like it produce energy as well as maintain the perfect level of glucose.