Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oh yeah

As I left DMV yesterday there was a Waspy guy in his 50s there, with what hair he had worn long around a balding crown, in jean shorts and sockless pennyloafers, and it occurred to me that, except for him, I was the sole Waspy guy there, which in turn led me to reflect that the world in which I live, this so-called Prince-ton, isn't really all that representative of reality.

A few minutes earlier, I saw another rarity for my uptight breed: back behind the counter where they make licenses, a black guy in his late 20s, maybe gay, came up behind an Italian-American woman in her 40s-50s to show her something. He made a lot of physical contact with her, roughly half of his upper body pressed against hers with an arm around her, showed her the picture, and they both jumped up and down laughing.

I wanted to see the picture. More importanly, Wasps don't touch each other like that in the workplace. It was remarkable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasps too can share the pleasure of increased physical contact with a longer and stronger penis. If you have a picture of the good results you have achieved, please send it to us at chewyourgrouse.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Beware of male enhancement product endorsements for Extenze from a Dr. Daniel Stein (no relation), you will be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Extenze is crap. I must have used a friggin gallon of that stuff with only a couple of millimiters to show for my considerable time and (quite expensive) investment. You would be much better off (and long) with Dr. Hugh G. Reckshon's patented formula- available in cream or gel- simply coat the included vessel and sleep with it on. Great day in the morning.