Saturday, November 24, 2018

Maintenance day

It is glum and rainy, so I have been doing things like

  • Upgrading malware protection on my computer (why is the fan running all the time? suspicious)
  • Deleting apps from my phone, including Facebook
  • Checking some financial records, including bases in Roth IRAs (just cuz I saw them there in a folder on my computer) and report from Social Security administration
  • Reading periodicals that are clogging up flat spaces in the house, including article on Long-Term Care and the survey on competition in the most recent issue of The Economist 
  • I really need to 
    • connect my new phone to my car using Bluetooth, although the weather makes me not want to go out in the driveway
    • go to the gym
    • challenge Graham to a game of chess
    • figure out the next thing Graham and I will watch on Netflix or Amazon
    • replace some burned out light bulbs
In a little while we will have lunch with Leslie and her family, and then I will take Natalie to the airport. Then there's the question of eating the Thanksgiving leftovers, which I presume will be a Sunday night thang with mom

After which it will be back to reality.

No comments: