Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wikileaks

Did not have a lot of time to pay attention to the Wikileaks thing this week. Talked with friends last night and read more today.  Now support the guy more.  Certainly the Espionage Act is insane overkill.

However, the Swedish sex thing, lest we should forget, is a long-running story.  Here's a link to a story about it from back in August.

Yes they are working the charges a little bit harder now, moving to extradite.  He should face sex charges in Sweden and have a fair hearing. If he's found guilty, lock him up as statutes dictate, and give him a laptop. If he's not, he should stay in Sweden, which should refuse to extradite him to the US.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try as I might,
I could not extradite,
My enhanced member,
For the month of December.
With the help of a crane,
I might lessen my pain,
But not, I fear,
Until the New Year!

Anonymous said...

It's nippy out don't cha think
causing me member all but to shrink
well lather on thee lotion
and watch for commotion
Enhancement will come
that creme makes you dumb
It'll kick in once you've seen her
Happy Holidays from your friend
Hugh Jaweener